Friday, June 3, 2016

Pursuing an Alternative Treatment and I Need Your Help

 I've been struggling with advanced prostate cancer for 2 years now. The degree and type of tumor I have was only eligible for one 8 round session of chemo, which I did. The only other insurance approved treatment is with hormone suppressing drugs which have wretched side effects. I have chosen, hopefully with your help, to pursue an option that an increasing body of evidence shows to be a far less harmful and, more importantly, more effective treatment.
Please read, share and donate to the fund raiser, started by my brother ED, for an alternative treatment as you can and see fit to.
No amount is too small or in anyway insignificant.
Thank you 

https://www.youcaring.com/scott-l-miller-578000

No comments:

Post a Comment