Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I'm Tired.....and Very Grateful

This last week, I've been out in the Austin heat in an un-air-conditioned car daily either working (2 days picking up extra $$ to make disability income liveable), helping a friend who has always helped me (the friend had a bad car accident but she is, thankfully, ok), oncologist appointment (not so much fun) and having dinner with a nephew and his kids (delightful!).  But I do believe it wore my butt out.  Neuropathy, in my feet  and hands in particular, just is maddening.  Be leery of docetoxel....VERY leery!

But I am grateful that in a week, almost $ 3,500 was raised to obtain CBD oil which is in process.  Friends, family and people whom I've never met and who chose to remain anonymous have given.  This allows me to pursue treatment I could otherwise only dream of.

Please stay tuned.

And thank you. Thank you so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment