Saturday, August 7, 2021

I Have Dipped My Toe

As promised in the previous post, I am starting to focus on my own health again, which admittedly I had not done very much of the prior 14 months or so.

I've had blood work done and the good news from the bloodwork is the CBC or basically "is all your stuff working all right," came back perfect.

What was not quite encouraging was the ultra sensitive PSA test. I've attached the graph, but as you can see in basically 4 1/2 - 5 months, the PSA has tripled.  That's a lot.

Now, no one has ever died from a high PSA, and in comparison to many men with PCa, mine is quite low .....still, when the pathologist confirms that the cancer you have is of an aggressive form and you were diagnosed with metastatic cancer with a PSA of 5.2, (< 4 being "normal") the current count does indicate need for further investigation. The problem with aggressive prostate cancer is that the PSA numbers tend to be very low. Which is by way of saying that many men aren't diagnosed until their PSA is in the hundreds or thousands. Again, mine was 5.2.  My chemotherapy induced neuropathic pain (CINP) is pretty status quo although perhaps has had a slight uptick. It's my fatigue that seems to have crept up noticeably.

I'm in the process of seeing if I want to just do a repeated Auxumin scan, or if I want to push to get the newer PSMA scan. This cutting edge imaging process that seems to pick up small traces of cancer throughout the body. So that's what I'm going to push for, but even if I don't get that I'll still do the Auxumin scan because it's good to know where you're at.

This dramatic rise may indicate why going to the gym, why going to Austin, why doing so much of what I've done in the last few months has been so exhausting.  Really exhausting.

But it might not. 

More to follow as I have it but that's basically the situation at the moment.




1 comment:

  1. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure.  I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  WhatsApp: +2348149277967.  if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete