Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Gratitude For Excellent Medical Professionals.......Some of Whom Are Friends and Family :)

God bless good nurses and good physicians!

I had the luxury of talking to one of each yesterday. The RN is a long time friend and this person's ability to compassionately listen, kindly comfort and reassure me reminded me there are really, really good RNs out there.
I also talked to a relative who is a specialized MD. Same story. Listened, respectfully asked pertinent questions and reassuringly gave me good feedback......and comfort, part of which means being able to say, this ain't gonna be all peaches and ice cream.....at all. But you can do this and you need to.
Big heart today for medical professionals in my family and family of friends. HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment