Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday, 1/10/22

 Today was a bit difficult.  I started having sciatic type pain down the left leg from the pelvis yesterday and it got worse.  I only woke up a couple of time during the night, but at 9am, I took more meds and went back to sleep. I think a lymph node is impinging on a nerve and so yeah, = sciatic type pain.


Hospice nurse came today and we'll reevaluate pain control. 


My family leaves me speechless at times.  I'm blessed.


I'm good emotionally, I just have an intense sense of urgency to get vital things done.  What have I been NOT doing over the last 8 years?!  Seriously, most is addressed but there are still a few.

The outpouring of love is a wonderful salve and source of comfort,  I don't care how you oray or send good thoughts, they're welcome in any form

Sleep well sweet friends

No comments:

Post a Comment