Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gratitude

Having pretty well caught up on much needed post hospital stay rest and as a cold front blew in this AM dropping the temps by 20+  degrees, seems like a good time to just check in and express my gratitude for all the love and support I've gotten from friends, coworkers and family.  The outpouring of love has touched me deeply  and reminded me that I seem to have really treated some folks right along the way.   It can leave a guy speechless when you get emails from coworkers that aren't just simple,"Get Well" notes but are in depth communication on how much I mean to the person and the impact I've had on their growth at the company.  Makes my heart smile.

I find out tomorrow morning if the pulmonary guy can work with my airways to get a biopsy needle close enough to the .8mm lesions so it can be biopsied.  Crucial to find out if it's the same cancer as that is in my prostate or something unrelated. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment