Friday, March 15, 2019

Fatigue - #4 Down

fa·tigue
/fəˈtēɡ/
noun


  1. It's real and when you already struggle with it, nothin' like some enhanced photons to enhance the fatigue.  I was pretty good and fairly energetic Wednesday after number three but not so much yesterday, then was fair this morning and on the way to treatment but within 2 hours after treatment, I felt like someone had thrown a heavy, wet blanket over me. 




Physical symptoms:  my low abdomen feels very "full" almost like I'm very constipated but I know I'm not; urination has become quite a feat, requiring grit and determination.  I know also have two types of meds to assist with pain (AZO) and getting started (Flomax).   Hoping for relief by these in the AM. Still some pain right at the anus.


That's it for tonight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment