Monday, February 17, 2014

One amazingly bright spot from the weekend........but off to the Dr's to see the MRI images in a hour.

I had the exciting honor of being one of four men invited onstage with the unbelievable Patti Labelle and she allowed me to tell of ten years ago waiting tables at a party she was singing at and having her wave at me from her limo and when I yelled "I love you Miss Patti," she rolled the window down and yelled back "I love you too darlin'!" On stage with her Saturday night, she told me she still loved me and gave me a heartfelt hug. Little did she know how much I needed that. And then she and I sang a couple of lines for Lady Marmalade.

But back to reality as I see the Uro in an hour to review the MRIs and discuss Thursday's biopsy.

1 comment:

  1. I was there for that! What an amazing thing. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete